Open is BAAAAAACK!!!
Throwback: the 2016 was as I'm sure you remember organised on
the Cité des Congrès Stage, and managed with brio and flair by
the Association Nantes Squash Sautron.
It was the second edition, and it was a frank success. So much
so it won the Innovative Event Award by the Cité des Congrès.
Why was it a success?
- It was a confirmation of the original concept: mix Culture
Sport, brining sport on the Stage.
- The recognition offered by the players, the audience, the
sponsors and the observer.
- A frank public success, with the interest for the sport well
alive in Nantes.
- The high level of the competition, offering different styles
of squash, and from the five continents.
- A truly global event thanks to medias and social medias.
One of the true originality of the event is the fact that each
year, the tournament is held in a different venue.
So, after the Lieu Unique in the first year, then la Cité des
Congrès last year, we are taking you to the Nefs this year!
You will come to discover what the Nefs are in the coming weeks,
but let's say that a lot of articulated machines, and an
gigantic elephant will be heavily involved... So, take your
booknotes, from the 6th to the 10th
Our Athletes will challenge the "Machines
of the Island"!!!!
Stay tuned, you do not want to miss this...